Adobe Illustrator CS (Introduction)
Length: 2 day(s)
In this hands-on course, you will be able to navigate in the Illustrator environment, create curves and shapes, edit paths, apply paint attributes, use transformation tools, and create special text effects.
Familiarity with the Windows or Macintosh operating system is required. Prior graphics experience is helpful but not required.
Topics Covered Include:
- Navigate the Illustrator work area
- Create basic shapes
- Learn to use various painting tools
- Draw and edit paths using the pen tool
- Work with brushes
- Use a variety of transformation tools and techniques
- Work with type layout and attributes