Crystal Reports 9.0 (Introduction)
Length: 2 day(s)
Crystal Reports 9.0 Introduction is the primary recommended course you should take if your job responsibilities require you to obtain output from databases. It is also the first course in the Crystal Reports 9.0 series. In this course, you will build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
Exposure to a Windows operating system would be helpful and a basic understanding of database concepts is necessary.
Topics Covered Include:
- create a list report by using data from an existing database.
- locate and present data in a specified order.
- create groups to summarize report data.
- build formulas to add non-database data to a report and display data differently.
- format reports.
- enhance reports by adding and modifying elements in a report.
- create single data series charts.
- distribute report data to other users.