Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 (Advanced)
Length: 2 day(s)
This hands-on course explores more advanced features of Adobe PageMaker 7.0. Students learn to create and modify complex page layouts, explore advanced text and paragraph formats, manage long documents, and create an index and table of contents.
It is recommended studentâs have taken the PageMaker Introduction course or have equivalent experience.
Topics Covered Include:
- Create a master page spread
- Use advanced text and paragraph formats
- Create and modify frames
- Use advanced plug-ins
- Set up complex page layouts
- Combine multiple long documents
- Create an index and table of contents