Microsoft Project Server 2007
With Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 and its clients, your organization
can more effectively manage and coordinate work ranging from one-time
projects to complex programs across the entire project life cycle. Office
Project Server 2007 is designed to be accessible by its clients, Microsoft
Office Project Professional 2007 and Microsoft Office Project Web Access.
Your organization can use MS Project Server 2007 to:
- Enhance your business intelligence.
- Collaborate and coordinate easily.
- Manage resources effectively.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle.
- Manage the simple and the complex.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Hire strategically.
- Get more from existing technology investments.
- Drive real return on investment
- Gain a complete Office EPM Solution.
Microsoft Project Server 2007 with SharePoint supports your needs
in the areas of:
Key Management benefits include:
- Strategic Planning and Performance Measurement
- Progress Reporting
- Issues Management
- Risk Management
- Action Items Management
- Document Tracking
- Project Websites
- Executive Reporting Dashboard
- Provide information needed to assess Project Portfolio value and
to cancel unprofitable projects before consuming too much budget.
- Improved communication and reporting functions between the project team, project
management and senior management.
- Facilitates team communications and sharing of information on project issues,
risks action items and project documents.
- Reduces time spent by project managers preparing status reports and in status
meetings by proving a repository of status reports from which a current progress
report can be generated.
- Supports strategic matching of programs/projects with the mission of the organization.
- Minimizes rework and promotes reuse of process assets across the organization